Friday 14 April 2017

Letter of permission and questions

Dear...

At present I am studying for a BA Hons in Professional Practice (Arts) from Middlesex University.  After Graduating Italia Conti Academy of Theatre Arts with a Level 6 Diploma in Professional Musical Theatre, I have decided to continue my studies in order to achieve a degree in the Performing Arts. Throughout my time studying at University I have taken a keen interest in Nutrition for the life of the performer which I have decided to focus my dissertation on now I am in my final module of my course. I myself have suffered from many health issues including blood disorders and vitamin deficiencies which along with medication I have always been advised to take further care with my diet in order to improve my health which has further developed my interest in nutrition particularly in that of the performing arts, my professional field. 

Below are three questions which I have composed and I would greatly appreciate your answers to these questions in order to further develop my inquiry. Your answers can be anonymous if you wish and in addition you can refuse to answer all or any of the questions if you wish to do so. 
If you do require any further information from myself please do not hesitate to contact me. 

I thoroughly appreciate your cooperation to help me further my studies in this sector. 

1. What do you as an expert advise about nutrition in the performing arts industry?
2. Do you believe current trends such as "clean eating", the "veganary" campaign and trends through social media have influenced the performing arts community today to take more interest in nutrition?
3. How does nutrition affect you in your life as a performer?


Many Thanks 
Victoria

No comments:

Post a Comment